Natural Polymers Introduces Ultra-Pure™ Spray Foam at SPFA Expo
CORTLAND, IL – February 23, 2023 – Natural Polymers, recently acquired by Owens Corning, introduces Ultra-Pure™ spray foam insulation to its family of high performance spray foam insulation solutions in 2023. New Ultra-Pure™ Spray Foam insulation was showcased at the Spray Foam Convention and Expo, from February 14 – 15, 2023 in Daytona Beach, FL, at Natural Polymers Booth #137. The expo was sponsored by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA).
“The addition of Natural Polymers spray foam products to our comprehensive insulation solutions further advances our position that Owens Corning has the right product for the right application in virtually any building environment,” said Joe Wagner, Director of Marketing and Product for North America Building Insulation, Owens Corning. “We’ve studied the spray foam industry for years and now have found a natural fit with Natural Polymers.”
Dedicated to high-performance solutions for any job – residential or commercial – the Owens Corning portfolio also includes award-winning PINK Next Gen™ Fiberglas™ with advanced fiber technology for a “soft as cotton” insulation with faster installation. The product has earned acclaim for offering safety, precision, comfort, and sustainability. And, Thermafiber® Fire & Sound Guard® Plus mineral wool, PROPINK® loosefill fiberglass, and FOAMULAR® NGX™ foam board.
New Natural Polymers Ultra-Pure® Spray Foam Insulation
Using Ultra-Pure® spray foam doesn’t mean compromising indoor air quality. Ultra-Pure spray foam is designed to minimize odors1 and VOC emissions before, during and after application. Ultra-Pure Spray Foam is GREENGUARD Gold Certified, with FlexTemp™ formulations designed to deliver consistent performance year-round with a smooth surface texture and inspection-ready results on every job. With dependable yield, Ultra-Pure spray foam with Odor Scavenger™ Technology contributes to healthier indoor air quality.
- SMOOTH TACK-FREE FINISH - Consistent surface resists dust and debris for clean inspection-ready results.
- FLEX-TEMP™ FORMULATIONS - Designed to deliver the same performance year-round.
- ODOR SCAVENGER™ Technology - Designed to minimize odors: GREENGUARD Gold Certified-contributes to healthier indoor air quality2
- S.A.F.E. EDUCATED INSTALLERS3 - System Authorized Foam Engineers (S.A.F.E.) facilitate quality control, product performance and indoor air quality.
- PORTAL: Record and Track - Detailed recordkeeping supports quality assurance practices.
Learn more at owenscorning.com.
- When comparing Natural Polymers GREENGUARD Ultra-Pure Certified and Natural Therm GREENGUARD Gold Certified Product offerings.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified Product offerings are certified to GREENGUARD standards for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage.
- Product education is specific to Ultra-Pure product attributes and performance only. Spray foam installation training is required prior to use.
For use by SprayFoamMagazine.com & Spray Foam Magazine
Name: Maureen Murray
Email: Email Us
Phone No: 973-713-7367
Disqus website name not provided.