EDP10 Pump – BULLARD
BULLARD EDP10 PUMP
When placed in a clean air environment, Bullard Free-Air® pumps offer a low-cost means of supplying clean, breathable air to respirator wearers working in contaminated environments up to 300 feet away from the pump. They are easy to operate and maintain. Free-Air pumps do not require temperature alarms, CO monitors or airline filters, so they can be a cost-effective alternative to compressed air.
- Completely mobile and portable
- No expensive installation costs
- Models available to suit any application
- Models that support up to ten respirators
- Available in versions to support climate control devices