Q&A Forums

Who is going to Reno? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 12, 2011 08:49 PM
Who is going to Reno?
Any fellow sf.com readers going to be in Reno for the SPFA conference?

George
jimcoler

I have over 10 years of experience specifying and installing open and closed cell spray foam. I've sold my business but I'm still selling for the new owners and consulting on large and custom specific jobs. 

I've expanded my knowledge into t

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 10:36 PM
I'm not! I didn't get anything except an unexplained answer from OSHA/NIOSH/EPA when I went last year. I don't expect anything any different this year other than more of the same. So, I'll boycott it this year and promote the sprayfoammagazine.com conference this year!
Go SprayFoamMagazine.com!
Jim
Circle-D
Posted: Jan 18, 2011 10:29 PM
I am, made the reservations last night. I've heard lots of negativity here about the SPFA latley. I thought I would go and see for myself. I will then attend the sprayfoammagazine.com show in May and compare the two. Hope to meet some of the familiar names there.
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 11:49 AM
Where is the info on the sprayfoammagazine.com conference. Don't know if i'm looking for the right thing but don't see any info on this site
Craig Gifford
Posted: Jan 19, 2011 03:26 PM
When & where is the SprayFoamMagazine.com conference?
Doug Commette
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 01:14 PM
SprayFoamMagazine.com in conjunction with several other partners and alliances will be holding a significant SPF / Polyurea / Equipment conference on May 12-15 in May, in Orlando, FL.

The weather will be great, and their will be lots of new and exciting events within this multi-industry event.

Some folks have let the cat out of the bag, causing us to announce this slightly before we were ready. BUT the Event is Planned - and we really hope you all come!!

For now at least, just SAVE the DATE. We promise you won't want to miss this one!! More to come.

If you want to be on mailing/contact list - sign up here, or at the URL to the left:

https://sprayfoammagazine.com/ctps/ctitem.cfm?conid=19

Doug
Doug Commette
Posted: Jan 20, 2011 01:42 PM
Hey folks. Another important message I hope you all take to heart. Maybe you can even help us all get the best results in the future? SprayFoamMagazine.com is a firm believer in the mission of the SPFA.

I personally have served multiple terms on the SPFA management committees (now BOD) and industry promotion committees, committed major resources and funding through my former company - when I was president of Gusmer Corp., and SprayFoamMagazine.com has contributed both financially and cooperatively with this group forever.

SprayFoamMagazine.com and our executive staff have tried for years to create a more positive and win/win alliance with this group. Years ago, we had such an alliance, now we do not. We feel there is huge benefit for the good of the industry and the good of the SPFA to do their best to re-kindle such an alliance.

We have made room for SPFA at this upcoming event and sincerely hope this group recognizes that OUR mission with this conference is truly for the good of the entire industry, and those who serve in it. We ask your support in helping us both work toward a common goal.

Thanks,
Doug Commette
Jeremy Stomber
Posted: Jan 21, 2011 11:57 AM
I will be there all week ! Never been to any spf shows. Can't wait !

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.