Q&A Forums

Name the saw Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Lane Hogstad
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 02:16 PM
Name the saw
Here we go I've been thinking and can't come up with a good name for the saw. FREE SAW to the person with the name. Post your entry here and win a saw. Lane
travis fails
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 07:52 PM
"THE DAWG"
Sprayers Best Friend
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 08:41 PM
Lane, How about Hog's "Foam Hog" World's finest half pound trimming device.
Lane Hogstad
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 09:14 PM
nice
Posted: Apr 26, 2008 08:56 AM
Since its a milwaukie, id call it the "Foam Devil". Looks like a really good design too.
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 06:24 AM
foamZall
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 09:15 AM
FOAMBITCH
(WITH TEETH THAT NEVER STOP!)
Scott Dennis
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 02:11 PM
"Excalibur" soon to be a legendary sword!
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 06:54 PM
excaliber is good!!! damn good!!

how bout MOTHERINLAW....
teeth & bite just like her
(actually that is what we call our quickplanes cause they "scream" just like the motherinlaw..lol)
Lane Hogstad
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 09:19 PM
Good ones !
All fun must end I have to put a limit on our fun or nobody gets a saw saturday at 11:59 pm.
Have Fun Lane
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 10:18 PM
the razorback saw
hog wild for foam!
Lane Hogstad
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 11:09 PM
Hey guys if dude wins he will have 5 saws one for each hand one for each foot I don't even want to think about the last one.
Doug Commette
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 11:17 PM
Lane:
Make sure you contact me at the site with your winner and final choice. I am happy to see all of you getting good usage from the site and these forums. I will do something to special to help you promote all of this. You have some good entries and tough choice.

Thanks Doug
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 12:53 PM
Foaminator
Foam Chomper
Foam Finisher
Michael Flander
Posted: May 01, 2008 11:47 AM
EZ Saw
Foam'n'saw
EZ Trimmer
Trimmin Saw
Terry Adams
Posted: May 02, 2008 12:26 AM
Stud Wacker
Mike Stephenson
Posted: May 02, 2008 07:57 PM
Introducing the all new "LaborSaber"
Lane Hogstad
Posted: May 05, 2008 09:29 AM
This was a tough one. I thought Dawghogdevilzallexbitchesmomschompertrimminstudwackinsaber. Thank you Doug for your help and support in picking the winner this forum is a great help to us in the industry. And thanks to dude the saw has a proper name. I also want to thank all who joined in it was alot of fun.
LANE HOGSTAD
Doug Commette
Posted: May 05, 2008 10:54 AM
Congratulations to FoamDude for his submission of FoamZall. Lane will be sending him one as promised. We just need a photo of FoamDude holding it :)

Thank you everyone for your participation in this. I thought it was a fun and creative use of our forum without overstepping our "loose", but existant boundaries.

If you guys ever get out of the foam business - you all have futures in marketing :)

Way to go Lane and FoamDude.

Doug
Gordon Howard
Posted: May 06, 2008 12:07 AM
i think you should name the saw...

...are you ready?

"gordon"

This is a good name, I think.
If you would like any more advice just ask me.

Gordon Howard

i hope i'm not too late...
Posted: May 08, 2008 06:40 AM
hey there!!!
my new foamZall arrived yesterday!!
damn thats one perty tool,,and it works too!!!

thanx to lane for the contest,,,but more importantly,,thanx for the tool...you deserve an industry award for your contribution,,,i mean something that works,,based on something that has worked in the past(proven track record),,,

to all who entered,,,you all had great entries and i enjoyed the compitition,,the battle was fierce,,,

and gordon,,,yes,,indeed that is a nice name,,i think i will lable this one el-gordo,,with your permission...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.