Q&A Forums

winter blend Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Jan 08, 2009 06:30 AM
winter blend
any one other than my twiste mind
consider the winter blend another opportunity for the suppliers to butt ram the folks that make them money???

lets see,,,its cold,,,we get less yield,,
its cold,,we get less done,,,
its cold,,we have all the problems of cold weather spraying (and some of us the associated problems of haveing equip not suited to the task)
its cold,,,
gee can we pay more for a formula that dont work any different than the stuff i sprayed before you put the new lable on the jug?

long time ago i posted,,,and i repeat...
the industry is doing a marvelous job at makeing this wonderful product out of reach for most common applications,,,a specialty product for a specialty market is what we have...

oh,,,and while im at it,,,can you try and sell a few more "francises" in my neighbor hood to idiots who cant hit the toilet with the seat down,,,offering equipment that is destined to make them appear to be even bigger idiots in the world...

and another thing,,,
IS THE ISO SHORTAGE OVER???
IF SO,,,WHEN DOES THE ISO SHORTAGE SURCHARGE GO AWAY...

lol,,,coffee,,more coffee,,,8 degrees this morning,,,off to spray some foam....

enjoy!!!
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 08, 2009 09:20 AM
Go Gettum, Mark. Spring is coming...I...think..

I know what you mean about the cold weather. It's easy to spend a dollar making a dollar in the winter.

Keep the foam warm and the trigger pulled.

`oG
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 08, 2009 11:00 AM
Hi Mark,

I remember your post about the "winter blend" surcharge. I have never heard of such a thing until you posted it. Anybody else experiencing this?

I have heard that the ISO shortage is over and that prices are coming down. I am supposed to be getting a slight price decrease on my next shipment of 2lb and will be passing it on to my customers. Not much, .05/lb, but it is better than nothing! I am hoping for another .05-.08 by spring, we'll see.

As far as ISO goes, is anyone using the ISO out of China? I think that it is from Nippon?

George
Linerman
Posted: Jan 08, 2009 05:40 PM
Of course the price of Iso is going down, look at the cost of crude oil. We all know as soon as the cost of crude oil goes back up and you know it will the cost of Iso will go up too.
quentin
Posted: Jan 09, 2009 08:20 AM
Yeah, it is already going back up since the rich leaders in the middle east decided they were not making enough to buy more solid gold bathrooms and are cutting production. They already got too greedy and crashed the global economy but they know they have the world by the short and curlies so could care less. Heck, look how they treat their own people they supposedly care about and then think how they would treat us.
Posted: Jan 10, 2009 08:05 AM
george,,,i remember your reply as well...
i only buy from 2 vendors at the present and,,,
each want .05/lb for this stuff....
'dude

???sushi in austin???

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.