Q&A Forums

Trailer Wraps Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
jason Forrester
Posted: Mar 18, 2008 11:17 AM
Trailer Wraps
Does anyone know who creates a good decal trailer wrap in the Southeast and what prices you guys have paid for them.

Thanks
Todd Baxter
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 03:28 PM
where in the south are you lacated?? I am in the Atlanta area and may be able to help you out.
jason Forrester
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 09:52 AM
We are located in Birmingham.If you have any suggestions please call me.
205 668 9155

Thanks,
Jason
Anthony Scarpelli
Posted: Oct 15, 2012 02:04 PM
I have done many van wraps over the years with other businesses and this is what I have learned.

First, they are very beneficial and probably the best advertising you can do next to word of mouth with happy customers.

Second, they seem expensive at $5-7-9 per sqft. get bids from all the producers in your market and they will negotiate,not at the bid but later when you come back with other bids.

Third, you can save a lot of money by laying out the wrap like a billboard with text bullets to one side or below separately from the wrap itself. Since you likely need some blank space behind your bullets why pay $7 per foot of blank space? Text is quoted significantly lower than the vynal wrap material. Only pay for the text graphics on the bullets not the white space.

Where you want to do the wrap is a subsection of the trailer where a photo says a thousand words. A picture says it all.

So your name, phone number, trade area all text, some features bullets, maybe even your slogan and logo all can be text lines which are much cheaper.

Then get that 3'x3' or 5'x9' photo wrap of the picture(s) which say a thousand words. Color stands out and photos grab attention stand out best.

With that said, the wraps seldom look smart/good 4 years later so you have to pay double to take them off and prep for the new ones. (if you exchange trailers in 4 years it doesn't matter but you might not want to sell your trailer with your company name on it).

The text bullets come off easy you might even do that yourself but the solid wrap photo wall paper takes time to get it off and prep for the new graphics.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.