Q&A Forums

Spray Foam Job Leads Available Right Now Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Doug Commette
Posted: May 08, 2012 09:14 AM
Spray Foam Job Leads Available Right Now
Forgot to mention in the last post, that we have partnered with SprayFoamLeads.com.

SprayFoamLeads.com allows the SPF contractor and supplier to shop individual leads that can be purchased and immediately placed in their own lead management account for immediate follow-up and sales action.

SPF contractors and suppliers can login daily to review hundreds of real live spray foam insulation and roofing jobs throughout the U.S. and Canada. The sales leads are compiled from a variety of national SPF advertising campaigns. All of the leads for SPF jobs are submitted by homeowners, builders and facility managers looking to have spray foam insulation or roofing installed in their buildings.

Let SprayFoamLeads.com do all the marketing for you. Membership is currently free. Click the link at the left.
mark moyer
Posted: May 12, 2012 06:10 AM
respectfully,,
the problem i have with this is,,,
i get calls from 2-3 hours away for simple sidewall and ceiling work,,
nice jobs,,,but,,,
i am expected to drive over,,spend my time and fuel and knowledge and give a number to the "lead" who then takes that number to his local hillbilly's who will obviously beat it cause they dont have traveltime and fuel and lodging and...and they will work for 5-10 cents a square foot under you just to work(and do crap work in most cases which damages MY industry as a whole),,,and they frequently dont have work comp cause they can opt out and are a big hidden liability to the owner/general,,and,,,and,,,

now this may be a good thing for the roofing contractor who is accustomed to runnin up and down the road to hawk his wares,,but the residential market??? not for the money that these hillbillies have whittled things down to....
no perception that it is THEIR future they are underpricing,,,once you work cheap,,you will be expected to work cheap again,,,this is a great hobby aint it???
Doug Commette
Posted: May 12, 2012 08:43 AM
You can adjust your marketing in simple ways to "de-qualify" calls from areas you dont service.

The good part about the "spf leads" is that we know where they are and where the job is located. If its too far, dont get that lead. some one else closer to it can.

There is also no wasted money on unqualified marketing that generates calls from 2-3 hours away :) - you get the ones you want.

we dont control how the world chooses to buy construction services, but you can certainly control how you market and sell them.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.