Q&A Forums

Lapolla in Minnesota Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Brian Bothun
Posted: Sep 21, 2010 07:59 PM
Lapolla in Minnesota
Is anyone spraying Lapolla CC in Minnesota? If so where are you getting it? I'm spraying Demilec now but wanted to try a set of Lapolla CC

Thanks,
quentin
Posted: Oct 25, 2010 09:10 AM
Contact Spray Foam Nation and they can ship it to you. I just have it taken to the nearest depot for the shipping company and pick it up there. Saves getting rid of the pallets and they even get a barrel lift to put it in the trailer for me.

http://sprayfoamnation.com/

I love LaPolla though. Works great and stuck to places that you are not supposed to spray in conditions that were all wrong but when they have an emergency with frozen pipes you do what you have to and it held up!
richard sucher II
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 12:18 PM
rep is Jeff Smith out of KC. not sure if he covers MN. Jsmith@lapolla.com. also, distributor in Iowa is Jack stageman @ spray foam distributing in Glidden, Iowa. 712-210-3147. good luck.
Nick Laudenbach
Posted: Oct 26, 2010 10:12 PM
Nick Laudenbach Lapolla Midwest Regional Manager 608.287.4030
Blair Marsden
Posted: Dec 01, 2010 09:48 PM
How is it going with the Lapolla? I have recently sprayed a few sets after spray ECO and Polar Foam for awhile. We seem to be getting pretty good coverage....temps are important to prevent splatter/fluid running. Using a 3939 AW tip for studs gives a real smooth finish, no picture framing.
Brian Bothun
Posted: Dec 02, 2010 01:48 AM
Found a few places to get it but have been satisfied with Bayseal and heatlok soy that I haven't really found a good reason to..that and the people at IDI MN have treated me very well...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.