Q&A Forums

Heat Controllers Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Dec 09, 2011 06:38 AM
Heat Controllers
Ok, I will be the first to say I am not electrically inclined and opening the lid of the 20/35 made me cringe with the wiring schematic and while training at GRACO in 2006 I held my first ohmmeter I still hate it!! Nevertheless, I have to dig on behalf of my customers....

Unfortunately I used to have the option to run upstairs at UCSC to my boss, Jerry, who knew everything about what to do when I needed an alternative, but I don't have that option anymore, so here it goes...

Foamcat users, a lot of parts for the heaters have been discontinued, and I know a lot of people that built crap using thermistors and controllers from LOVE, but I don't understand exactly what they need to do?

I know a lot of my high vol roofers will do Viscon heaters, but I don't know how to hookup a controller to that.

You know I remember taking foamcats in on trade and beating them to death with a baseball bat - now I remember why!
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 01:27 PM
Well no one seems to know - so I guess I will propose the reactor heater module and they can mount their pump on the side like the A-XP2.
steven argus
Posted: Dec 14, 2011 02:16 PM
Call George.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Dec 15, 2011 10:06 AM
Goddess,

Are you looking to put new heaters and heat controllers? Or are you just looking to hook up a graco heater with the older machine? Not sure that it would be cost effective to put in new controlers and new heaters.

George
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Dec 16, 2011 04:56 PM
Hi George - new heaters > will probably piggy back a pair of Viscon on each side for the $$ savings, I would love to see them get new H40's though.
clint moore
Posted: Dec 20, 2011 02:19 PM
Why don't you call us, ya know Bob will help you, even Craig. 888-920-1313
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Dec 20, 2011 02:55 PM
Well I was beginning to wonder if you still work there, ha ha! I love Craig, muwah - we go way backkkk. Merry Christmas > tell LMR so too.
clint moore
Posted: Dec 27, 2011 06:33 PM
I will tell her when she gets back from vacation.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Dec 28, 2011 06:13 AM

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.