Q&A Forums

Gusmer Machines Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: May 21, 2009 10:13 PM
Gusmer Machines
Just wondering if anyone is still spraying with an H-II, H-III, FF Jr., or early model of FF-1?
Terrance Harris
Posted: May 22, 2009 03:16 PM
Our primary rig is set up with a H20-35 Pro. It is great. Over 800,000 #'s thru it with no problems except for hose heat. Our back up rig is set up with a HII. It still works great. We have 4 or 5 old FF's that are mothballed. Could probably get one or two of them in shape to spray but what would be the point? They are probably not worth anything. Why do you ask? P.S. I've never heard of FF JR. or FF1. I started spraying in 1972 but leave that part of the business to the younger guys now. They like the H20-35 Pro.
clint moore
Posted: May 22, 2009 03:44 PM
Hey Rob,How are ya? Just sold a FF1600 rig used. It was in the best conditon I,ve seen one in,like new.
We are in the process of buying old machines so if you have any give me a call. Graco,Gusmer,Glascraft.
888-920-1313.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: May 26, 2009 09:39 PM
Lots of people still use the FF, the 1 is the original, with parts ID manuals actually typed out, but yeah lots of guys still out there using the FF1600's as well, so you could still get some money for those.

Maxx - I am upto my eyeballs in old Gusmer stuff, got those old PCD's, gusmer modules, gap chambers and some old pro stuff, gap parts, switches & relays....too many to name, so if you come across a need before I get the entire list done give me a call, I got 18-20 tubs full of parts.
clint moore
Posted: May 27, 2009 12:06 PM
SFG,put a price on the whole lot and let me know or send me the list when you are done. i'm sure we can use what you have.
P.S. still in Wash.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: May 27, 2009 03:06 PM
We have parts in Washington, Texas and Anchorage, AK. Am working on a list.

FF JR - 10 lbs a min. max, 1600 PSI, almost duplicates the FF1600, as far as parts are concerned.
clint moore
Posted: May 27, 2009 04:58 PM
Send pics or list when available. Hope you like the snow!TTL.
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 06:32 PM
The company I work for uses a FF 1600.

Currently trying to figure out how to calibrate the cal3200 temperature control to actualy regulate the heat. Sorry for going off topic :)

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.