Q&A Forums

E31 Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Paul Diaz de Rivera
Posted: Aug 29, 2008 02:47 AM
E31
has anyone experienced the E31 problem with your reactor E30? I just got one and my new E30 has only sprayed about 10,000 sq meters. I also experienced the same with my previous E30. I was advised by graco men to replace the board, does it always have to be that way? need help, two units already stopped and i'm less than half way the completion of a 25,000 sq meter roofing. =(
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Sep 03, 2008 08:39 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry have been really busy, if you can call me tomorrow at the Tempe office I will help you. Link is on the left.

Robin
clint moore
Posted: Sep 05, 2008 05:13 PM
An E31 error is a drive motor error,most of the time the motor control board has malfunctioned. Inspect the motor brushes and see if motor moves freely. Check power coming into machine that it is correct. Check all connections coming into motor control board. Of coarse do this with power off.
If no abnormalities are found replace motor control board,I don't know how old the machine is but say you want it warranted or complain how many you have had to replace,it may help keep cost down. Most Graco dist. will warranty the part up to one year.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.