Posted: Jun 11, 2008 09:26 PM
wind
Any good answers for wind blockers.
quentin
Posted: Jun 22, 2008 09:40 PM
CPi has them.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 03:19 PM
We make our own out of landscape burlap or Conklin Spunflex fabric.

og
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 08:05 PM
the spunflex works great. we use a 3/4" conduit frame with the fabric zip-tied at the perimeter. and you canpower wash the overspray off if it gets too thick.
Thomas Tisthammer
Posted: Jul 11, 2008 08:18 PM
Is there any way to post photos to this forum as part of a message reply? I have several photos of the wind screens we have been using for 20 years. They cost about $30 each & are made of materials available at any hardware store. I would be glad to post the info & photos if it is possible-
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 02:26 PM
bad pattern if you could e-mail me some pics of your wind blockers i would appreciate it. the ones that i have made just arent practical. brett.bn@live.com
Posted: Jul 12, 2008 02:26 PM
bad pattern if you could e-mail me some pics of your wind blockers i would appreciate it. the ones that i have made just arent practical. brett.bn@live.com
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Oct 15, 2008 05:39 PM
I'd like to see some examples of some spray screens as well. Have thought about making some out of PVC and just keeping them in the general area of the sprayer so as not to alert anyone near the job that may be interested in a paint job while noticing spray screens around the roof perimeter.
chandler34@newwavecomm.net
Posted: Nov 06, 2008 12:32 AM
I would like some photos too if anybody has any.

please email to: login@roofcrafterswest.com

Thanks,

Brian
www.roofcrafterswest.com
Reno Roofing

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.