Q&A Forums

We need a warranted heated hose in the industry. Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Nov 03, 2008 07:33 PM
We need a warranted heated hose in the industry.
We need a warranted heated hose in the industry. This is needed to give contractors the extra assurance that they need in their hoses. Hose failures are legendary in this industry, and it is time to overcome that! We have good guns, now we need good dependable hoses with a 2-3 year warranty.

(The old T3-H hoses lasted 5-years or more).
Posted: Nov 06, 2008 04:16 PM
I agree, hose warranty and safety are a big concern for applicators.
Posted: Nov 06, 2008 10:08 PM
We offer a 2 year full warranty on hoses we manufacture. Continuous length, or in 50' sections if you want. We will replace your hose free of charge if you are not 100% satisfied! Try it - 150' section with TC wire and scuff guard, $1800 plus shipping. 580-366-4288 to order.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Nov 28, 2008 10:06 AM
I'll be calling.
Robert Carnazzo
Posted: May 29, 2009 03:00 PM
Hey I will take 300' when you get a chance.
Posted: May 30, 2009 05:43 AM
...is a nice setup,,,
no "knots" every 50' for the connections...

my only suggestion is that they step up the grade of airline in the hose set,,
we have had 2 failures(in 3 months) at the airline to gun interface,,,starts with a balloon in the sidewall,,,
in fact,,,i am "plumbing in" a 2' metal whip for the airsupply at the terminal end to hopefully reduce the incidence this weekend,,,
Scott James
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 10:23 PM
Eric will take care of any hose problems that occur, they recently went to a higher quality airline. The fact that he can make a hose up to 300 feet in 1 piece is great, as you all know ISO is strong enough to draw moisture vapor thru a stainless fitting, therefor without the fittings, your hoses and material will fair much better long term! From someone who has been in the industry since 1978, I endorse this system whole heartedly!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.