Q&A Forums

TRAINING?? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Craig Maturi
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 06:37 PM
TRAINING??
where is the best training or school to learn the trade?? 1, 2, 3,or 4 day courses, whatever. i live in northern minnesota.
Thomas Kasper
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 11:35 PM
I think the best way to learn would be to get on the job with someone. I didn't learn as much in the foam school as I thought I would. I learned the most when I got my machine and started spaying.
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 10:24 AM
I got to use my foam rig on actual jobs before i bought it. I spent two days spraying, learning the rig, and asking questions.
Since we were using it on actual jobs, i was able to ask questions that dealt with real life situations, rather than an incomplete mock-up at foam schools. when i got home, it still took me a long time to get things under control.
I made sure not to do any critical or high profile jobs right away, i wanted to wait until i was more familiar with things. my first jobs were an old trailer house roof, a small addition, a small garage roof, etc.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 08:57 PM
If you want to visit the beautiful mountains of NH, I will train you on one of our jobs.

George
Jeremy Himmel
Posted: Jan 25, 2007 08:14 PM
AirTight has an excellent training program that covers equipment breakdown, trouble shooting, and application from Graco/Gusmer, but without reasonable knowledge or experience of actually using the equipment it will seem extremely technical.
Craig Maturi
Posted: Jan 29, 2007 06:17 PM
any other training close to minnesota some place?
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 31, 2007 02:56 AM
There is about 1/2 a ton of companies out there that offer training when you purchase a rig - write the check - pull the trigger - etc. What you have to really look at is what are you getting on the back side, after the sale.

We can only speak from the repore that we have received from who we purchased from.

It has been 5 stars all the way. It was worth it to us to spend the extra couple grand for the back end.... SUPPORT, SUPPLIES, TECH Q&A, SHIPPMENT TRACKING NUMBERS, ETC (alot of small things small things end up in ETC catg. if you know what i mean)

I will help out with any questions this market, and how to get into it.... give me a call any time day or night.

Check out our web site and see how we have done with the support from our supplier as well as a good marking department.... Guys - you need to have a web site - almost everyone nowadays checks the internet after business hours....

Also, another thing to think about, when you cut that check for your rig, are you getting a customed designed web site included in the price to promote your new business venture?

BHI's largest contracts were aquired because of the web site, as well as web marketing in their area.... somthign to think about guys...
Michael Flander
Posted: Feb 01, 2007 04:49 PM
Endisys is in Rogers, MN. We can provide the training you are looking for. Give me a call.

Mike Flander
Endisys - Fluid Delivery Equipment
763-428-5075
mikeflander@endisys.com
www.endisys.com
Michael Flander
Posted: Feb 01, 2007 04:49 PM
Endisys is in Rogers, MN. We can provide the training you are looking for. Give me a call.

Mike Flander
763-428-5075
mikeflander@endisys.com
www.endisys.com
Michael Flander
Posted: Feb 01, 2007 04:51 PM

Mike Flander
763-428-5075
mikeflander@endisys.com
www.endisys.com
Michael Flander
Posted: Feb 01, 2007 04:51 PM

Mike Flander
763-428-5075
mikeflander@endisys.com
www.endisys.com
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:31 AM
What type of foam do you intend to use primarily? What would you like to accomplish with training? I do travel. I am ten hours from you, and have helped others get started. Dave
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:39 AM
What type of foam do you intend to use primarily? What would you like to accomplish with training? I do travel. I am ten hours from you, and have helped others get started. Dave
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:39 AM
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:42 AM
What type of foam do you intend to use primarily? I have helped others get started. I travel, and I am only 10 hours or so from you. Dave
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 06:42 AM
What type of foam do you intend to use primarily? I have helped others get started. I travel, and I am only 10 hours or so from you. Dave
Craig Maturi
Posted: Feb 03, 2007 08:29 PM
intend on spraying both .5 and 2lb. how much you charge for training?
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Feb 10, 2007 10:11 AM
So that's 4 votes for Endisys, out of rogers, Minnesota. :)
Aaron Scurlock
Aaron Scurlock

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.