Q&A Forums

need help Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Brian Ahrens
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 05:48 PM
need help
Looking for rolls of the white vinyl facing with no insulation attached to it. It is the stuff used to insulate metal buildings with. I can only find it with fiberglass attached to it. Need to use it on a project with unfinished basement to make it look decent. Any help would be a big relief.
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 07:24 PM
ATT..you should be able to find a white plastic that you can hang instead of the more pricey vinyl....look/ask for fireretardant plastic...
makeing an "unfinished basement" wall astheticly pleasing to the occupant should not be your problem....you did what you were paid to do,.,insulate the wall,,an unfinished basement is just that unfinished...
(foam should be covered when in a habitated space...even if there is no "code jurisdiction" in place...it is the "right" thing to do...)

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.