Q&A Forums

suppliers Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Paul Diaz de Rivera
Posted: Feb 28, 2008 10:22 PM
suppliers
hi Mason,

do you know suppliers that can supply our requirements here in the philippines? we have been getting our polyol and iso at Asia Polyurethane, we would like to get other sources. we have an upcoming project at 48,000 square meters of roofing for the second quarter of this year.
anybody who is interested can also give their e-mail address.

Thanks,

Paul
mason
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 01:42 PM
I don't have first hand knowledge of the suppliers to the Phillipines.

A good source is to talk to the equipment manufacturers such as Graco and Gama. They typically sell their equipment through distributor networks that include foam suppliers. When I ran Gusmer's Sales Department we had over 60 distributors internationally with more than 25% of the business in the Far East and Australia. So, you should be able to find a few suppliers to the area.
Paul Diaz de Rivera
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 07:47 PM
Hi Mason,
good to hear from you again.
We are the local distributor for Graco equipment here in the Philippines, unfortunately the area manager from graco doesnt know anybody that sells the chemicals. We already have the local suppliers here but we are looking for manufacturers in south east asia to at least get a cheaper cost.

Thank,
Paul
mason
Posted: Mar 02, 2008 09:15 AM
I would try the equipment guys again. Ask specifically for Bob Zimel, Bill Hrynkiwicz, from Graco or Frank Sica or Dennis Commette from Gama. They should have a good knowledge of the Asian market and who supplies what.
Darren Gomez
Posted: Mar 12, 2008 02:15 AM
You may want to call CPI. I believe they may have some Asian suppliers.

cpifoam.com
Matthew Slatyer
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 02:38 AM
Matthew Slatyer
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 02:39 AM
Hi Paul

Australian Urethane Systems manufactures spray foam systems in Australia and would be happy to assist with your requirements.

Please feel free to contact me
matthews@ausurethane.com.au

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.