Q&A Forums

SprayFoam Orlando Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 11:26 AM
SprayFoam Orlando
ok peeps,,,lets get together and lay eyeballs on each and everyone of us!!!

any ideas???
any vendors wanna play???(beer good,,,shrimp good)

ok,,,so thurs pm is the opening reception till 7pm
shall we meet in the lobby lounge (jonnyT's i think) after to further our foamin pleasure???

should we do it another time???

should we just fling boogers at each other in passing in the hall???

what ya'll thinkin???
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 07:14 PM
A secret handshake perhaps?

Gerry Wagoner on my name tag.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 14, 2007 08:13 PM
After 7 in the lobby lounge works for me! Got some new shirts. I'll be wearing a green one with Spray Foam Distributors of NE on it. Looking forward to it.

George
Trey Gibson
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 07:45 AM
Are you talking about IBS on Feb 6-11?
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 12:21 PM
I hate to be the one to ask but is there an attire I should be aware of. When in Rome do like the foamers do. The first two days are envelope training.

Foamer1, no it's the 2007 sprayfoam conference Jan 17-20.

Leon Blocksom
Trey Gibson
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 01:41 PM
Oh, gonna miss out on that one but we are going to IBS in February, is anybody going to be there?
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 02:53 PM
What and where is the IBS?
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:14 PM
ibs=ignoramus builders show...
big assed builders show...

leon re: attire,,if your young, dumb, and blond..female with big hootys...nothing would be perfect attire,,,otherwise,,,its a come as you are sale...hee hee...

jeans and a tee works for me,,,
bibs and boots,,but probably not in LALALAND (read:disneyland)..would work too...
no leisure suits please...
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 03:19 PM
(george,,xlg will work just great for me!!)
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 08:38 PM
George,
It's the National Association of Homebuilders show. Most of the SPF manufacturers are there, along with thousands more (950,000 s.f.). I believe you can still get free tickets at www.buildersshow.com/vip . If anyone goes to both please post comments on both shows. The dates are Feb 7-10.
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 09:08 PM
We'll be there with wearin our BHI Gear, just look for the orange letters

TIMOTHY
TERESA
ERIC
Posted: Jan 15, 2007 10:10 PM
tim,,you attending ibs (international builders show)
or spfa???
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 01:43 PM
Best attire is foam s h o e s. Extra points for extending the toes beyond 5" like clown boots.

Seriously, looking forward to meeting folks from on here.

There will be three of us from WRi Applications LLC (one of them is hard to miss at 6'-7"). :)

Gerhard
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 16, 2007 10:57 PM
We are at Spray Foam 2007. We have arrived here in Orlando this evening. Left Erie PA with it was 19 degrees and arrived here in Orlando at a cozy 82 degrees. We used priceline.com and got the best price for air, hotel, and a 2007 Chrysler 300C rental (same as our daily driver back home)

See all you foamers soon!!!!
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 18, 2007 08:36 AM
Flew in Wednesday morning. Warm and pleasant. Staying at Coronado Springs Resort. See some of you tonite.

olger
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 19, 2007 12:49 AM
Just got back to our hotel from the Opening Ceremonies. I have to say, the turn out was more than what I had expected. It was really nice to see that large of a group. The food was excellent - loved the cheesecakes (gained about 2lbs) booze was overpriced but the draft's were FREE!! - easy choice there.

Looking forward to Friday and Saturday. I cracked off a couple of pic with the camera that will be posted on our site tomorrow night, so all of you that didn't make it you will have an insight on what transpired.

Check our site on Saturday for all the updates.

Timothy
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 21, 2007 09:10 PM
So what was everyone's favorite part of SPF 2007?
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 06:33 AM
What a great turnout at the conference. A huge increase since last year. It was great too meet so many fellow foamers and put faces with the voices and posters. It was especially nice to meet the guys that run this site! They had couple of spray foam dance moves that I never new existed! It is a good thing that it is only once a year, you know the whole work hard, play hard thing. I won't be back to myself for a few more days. See you all next year, some of you I will see sooner. Keep up the good posts.

George
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 07:58 AM
what did i like best??? the opportunity for fellowship with individuals with similar intrests...
the tech programs were informative and the speakers well prepared for the task...
the general session was good with the presentation on the superdome a highlight for me..this is a task of which the spray foam family as a whole should be very proud of,,and of which we should incorporate into our sales/marketing mantra to reinforce our industry...
it was indeed a pleasure to meet my new forum comprades,,to be able to put face to the name (george,,,i do know a few good plastic surgeons)..
hope all had an uneventful trip home..
so until next year!!! foam-on...foam-good..foam-it!!!!
hope all had an uneventful trip home..
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 08:48 AM
I enjoyed meeting many old friends, and made some new ones. Foamdude looked just like I pictured him :) (almost). nice to see George and Leon...

back to work brethren,

olger
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 08:40 PM
Leon, looks like we didn't get to meet. Or did we? There were some late, nights. Foamdude looked just like I imagined too, just didn't expect him to be such a ladies man. I never thought David Letterman's twin would be so smooth! Gerry, I was hoping to have a little time to work on you, but I'll call you this week as I get caught up.

George
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 22, 2007 11:27 PM
I must say that We had a great time at Spray Foam 2007. It was really nice to meet all that attended and finally be able to put a face with a name. We left on Sunday and came back to about 12" of snow and 19 degrees. No body there ever heard of a drink special, when i asked the bartender he looked at me like i was asking for a set of winter wiper blades.... "Drink what?? whats in that?" hehehe

I'll do another post when we get the pictures up on our site of the event, so keep your eyes open - you may see yourself.

Now its back to the trigger, stack of mail, snowblower, laundry, email's, phone calls dam by the time i get done with all that i'll need another vacation :)

Foam on ALL!!

Timothy

PS - I won the IPod from the BASF Booth - Whoo-Hoo!!! Now we have some music while working, no more whistling.
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 08:13 PM
What a professional bunch of businessmen and dudes. You guys are a great bunch. I appreciate everyones help and suggestions and hope to be a fellow sprayer soon. I'll keep you posted as to my progress.

The best part of Sprayfoam 2007 for me was what I went there for...to meet the people. The only reason I'm in business today is because of the relationships I have with others who are also in business. I hope I can help others oneday as much as others have helped me.

I even got to go to an actual worksite nearby to watch one participants crew sprayfoaming a BIG house. How cool is that.

Gerry, pleasure to meet you and your sons too.

George, sorry we didn't get to meet. I bet we'll meet down the road. If I can get into this business you guys will have a hard time getting rid of me.

Thanks to everyone and I hope you guys have a great year.

Leon Blocksom
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Jan 23, 2007 09:31 PM
Oh.. Got to meet BHI.. Nice guy.

As you were,

oG
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Jan 30, 2007 09:53 PM
Hey guys, we got some of the pictures up from SPF 2007. Check our Photo Gallery
<---------

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.