that time of year...
spfa asking for contractor input...and some of you are contractors,,,
they are doing their long term planning,,

??the future of the spfa from THE contractors perspective,,,
what do you want,,
where do you want it to go..
what do you forsee...
here ya go,,,your dime

so it doesnt turn into a public pissinmatch that i dont want to be in or could give a roody poody about here on the forum,,your welcome doogles,,

with your suggestion:
1) please list name,,, contact demo's,,,member or not,,,accountability,,,i could care less what you think,,but you aint gonna spew gew and run and hide like a little girl,,,so i thought this would help with the anonomous angry crap...(you will not be contacted nor the info sold,,,.that kinda crap,,just accountability,,lol)

2) i will forward ALL comments,,big and small,,no censorship here,,, contractor input,,,

3) they meet dec 12,,,i will be sprayin foam and circlin wagons,,,so,,,

do not post here,,,
REPLY'S ASAP SO I CAN FORWARD
EMAIL TO:
foam-it@midwestpoly.com
PLEASE PUT SPFA IN SUBJECT LINE

thank you
Posted: Nov 17, 2011 12:20 PM
Sorry, I didn't see to not post on here!

Steve
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 18, 2011 05:36 AM
Well, I must chime in - don't want no 'pissinmatch' with the foamdude tho... 'run and hide like a girl' really? Us strong, confident, independent, opinionated girls never run and hide, we tell em like it is, stand behind our vision, stay strong and kick em in the crotch if they take advantage of our generosity!

And hearts!!!!!!! See ya in Dallas.
Posted: Nov 21, 2011 06:31 AM
yes robin,,like a little girl,,,
said what i meant,,,meant what i said,,
and yes indeed there are confident,,independant,,opinionated girlz out there,,i married one,,and i keep a few others close to my stable,,you included,,
you may want to add "like a dribbleing little weenie" to your repertoire,,,works for me,,,
its rhetorical,,,for artistic creativity,,lol..
Doug Commette
Posted: Nov 22, 2011 08:23 PM
Dude:
We are always happy to help. Let me know what we can do to make this easier for you? IF SPFA would like to submit an article / call for input in more prominent position on the website we would be happy to accommodate this.
Doug

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.