Q&A Forums

O Rings Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Yvan Richard
Posted: Dec 08, 2009 11:20 PM
O Rings
I run a Graco Fusion Air Purge and each it's clean I have to replace O Rings. The manufacturers O rings are very expensive, does anyone know of where cheaper ones can be purchased?
Posted: Dec 09, 2009 10:22 AM
call whomever sold you your equip and ask them for some basic instruction...this should come with your equipment,,,if they do not reply to you please post their company name here so we can hold these folks accountable....
our industry is full of folks who thought they were gonna get rich quick sprayin foam only to find out it is hot hellin work with a margin like any other buisness,,,no magic,,,,just hard work makes good bucks,,,then they decided they were gonna middle parts and rigs and fluids cause they can get rich quick and not get dirty...and they prey on the uninformed or uneductated or the mentalmidgets of the world...
your orings should last months,,,ours do....

spfdepot dot com,,,please tell em foamdude sent ya,,maybe i can get a discount...rofl...
Yvan Richard
Posted: Dec 09, 2009 10:36 AM
Thank-you.
Yvan Richard
Posted: Dec 09, 2009 10:36 AM
Thank-you.
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 10:20 AM
MSC has a great assortment of O-rings.
Linerman
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 05:41 PM
Graco is raising there prices again.....no big suprise, those o-rings are still waaaayyy too expensive,, I can get mine for .25 cents per o-ring,, check with a local hydraulic hose supplier or go to eaton.com/weatherhead and search for a distributor.

I only replace o-rings if they are damaged which they usually last a few months.
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Dec 10, 2009 06:34 PM
I've used Foster Fiberglass for O-Rings. I haven't found another supplier yet. They are pretty much my P2 suppler for parts althought I purchased my guns from Chemical Design. I have been pleased with both suppliers but it seems like Foster is much more in tune with the P2 setup.
Professor Foam™
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 08:31 AM
HI All

I sell the aftermarket O Rings for the fusion AP and CS Guns. I have been selling these for years and they are made from Viton and Viton Extreme. Yes chemicals will break these down and the Graco manual says not to flush your gun with dynasolve ect. I sell the same o rings as graco for 29.99 a set and I can get you all the individual sizes that you might need. I was a contractor for over 15 years in this business and I am not going to screw you like Graco does! If you want I also offer a "Budget" kit of just viton only o rings for 11.99.
Please check my website out Professorfoam.com and Im also on ebay under Professor_Foam.

I also sell transfer pumps and parts for the Fusion AP.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.