Q&A Forums

New rig purchase Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
David Cook
Posted: May 14, 2013 05:45 PM
New rig purchase
Looking to purchase a new spray rig. As expected every "manufacture/rig builder" has the best set up and of course related customer service and training. As in Ford, Dodge, Chevorlet,I realize we all have partiality to each and for our own reason's. I'm looking for fair, natural advice.

If there is a Ferrari out there, then please advise.

I'm brand new at this and want to start out right. I see the complexity in the SPF Biz and will start out extremely small and be very cautious, but at the same time we are a sizable roofing contractor that will have the opportunity for larger projects as we go. So I would like to go bigger in lue of upgrading later
Grady Littlehale
Posted: May 14, 2013 06:41 PM
Call George from SPFDONE, he will set you up with a rig as well as provide PROPER training.
David Cook
Posted: May 14, 2013 11:52 PM
Thank you Dix! I will contact him .

TJ Peters

Posted: May 15, 2013 08:05 AM
Hey! Please check out SprayFoamRig.com and our line of ProPAK Mobile Spray Rigs. You can contact our office at 877-737-4362.
Peter Cantone
Posted: May 15, 2013 11:27 AM
We can help! Spray Foam Nation has three location- CT, OH and LA. We offer SPFA Certified Exam Prep Courses as well as our own hands-on training.
There are many quality rig builders on this forum. I would advise to choose the closest rig builder to your location as they will offer the most support. If you don't feel good about that distributor (for whatever reason) - choose the rig builder that offers the best training and support. Sounds cliche but the reality is that spraying foam requires serious training and support during the first year or two (or three!) 877-939-2800 if we are close or www.sprayfoamnation.com
clint moore
Posted: Jun 03, 2013 06:30 PM
Where are you located?
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jun 24, 2013 05:43 PM
Sooo, where did he get one from?
clint moore
Posted: Jun 25, 2013 11:51 AM
I think he got one from Intech and is going to the PRTC.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.