Q&A Forums

Lapolla Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 01:30 PM
Lapolla
Is anyone on here using either of the Lapolla wall foams? If there is tell me ho they stack up against other foams you have seen/used.

thx
mason
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 01:39 PM
I have been to their plant in Houston, observed their quality control which good. But, have not sprayed it in the field.
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 01:55 PM
was that the new foam blending plant? What was your overall inpression of the company as a whole?

thx
mason
Posted: Aug 08, 2007 07:25 PM
I was impressed. Looks like a top notch operation
Neil Autrey
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 07:48 PM
I have been spraying their foam for about a year and I like it. I have not had any problems with it at all. I know that they came out with the new blend that does not have to be agitated. I have used it also but I did agitate it before spraying.
Luke Kujacznski
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 10:35 PM
I have also been spraying their foams for about 1 year. I love it. The yields are good and the foam has real good proporties. And since the started blending their own foams I like them even more. Robb Miller is a great guy and has really helped me out. I think they are the new way of foam companies that actually care about the prople that spray their foam.
Posted: Aug 23, 2007 12:44 PM
I have a set of open and closed cell on the way right now. Ill let ya know what I see.
SPFer
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 09:44 AM
We have sprayed Lapolla, like the foam alot but had complaints about the strong smell from clients.
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 08:19 AM
I have used the .5,2.0 and 3.0 roof foam for 3 years with no problems other than the guy behind the gun.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.