Q&A Forums

Holy Foam! Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 01:00 AM
Holy Foam!
I have had a few sets of .5# oc end up with raisen sized holes in the face surface. I have checked my water catchers, lines are clean. I have checked hose all the way to the end and it's fine. We even aggitated the foam, though it is not necessary per the label. I can't figure out why I have these holes. Foam is good color too.
philip mullins
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 12:30 AM
what you sprayin? there is some stuff available in louisana that, well... i'll shut up. i will say this, while they are selling you chemical, they have thier own crews sprayin now. makes it tough when you gotta compete against cut throats who can spray way cheaper than you cause you gotta buy chemical from them. dirty bastards!

back to the point, i had the same problem with a set of ucsc once. more heat was the cure. i am guessing that you are not spraying ucsc cause thier service dept is awsome and would have you figured out by now! but, might be same prob since same symptom.with my a5's, and others that i know that use them, the temps shown are 10-15 degrees lower than actual. hope this helps.
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 11:37 PM
TroutKilla,
I had a feeling about the foam and I also asked about the spray trailer with S.H. initialed name. I do know the other fella and he has shown that he may be the knew Omni-Wolf! On the holy foam, I tried hotter upwards of 160 and lower, nothing helped. I was told that I'm the only one with magical problems and no maytter what I fixed or tried it always seemed to be something to do with my rig, i was told. I wish if it were the foam they would be honest with me.
I tried the foam you mentioned and you wouldn't believe it.....NO HOLES!!!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.