Q&A Forums

harvey and irma... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
mark moyer
Posted: Sep 16, 2017 01:08 PM
harvey and irma...
2 major events...
thousands of structures in need of repair....
i see a wonderful oportunity for the spf industry as a whole...
consider..
the manufacturers/distributors/supply houses offer fluids at a discounted price...
and lets do something real here...how bout 20%????deduct the loss as charitibale contribution...
do a media blitz,,,this would get hugh exposure to spf,,,putting it in the hands of builders/specifiers/architects whom may not have used this product in the past...it will dispell the myths and misconceptions holding others back from useing spf...
fema approved for flood plain areas...structural strengthing,,,high performance insulation provideing real energy performance and reduction of energy use...
the installer would apply at a rate adjusted for these discounted raw material costs...less cost per square foot installed to the people needing it done...with good planning and a little thought the promotion of your company by providing this service good hugh...think about it..a tradesperson who is not gougeing his fellow man,,should be a newswothy endevoir and good news gets exposure...
the local work force would have real work paying real wages and many other tradesmen would be exposed to our product...they will see how it integrates well when applied correctly and implemented at the design phase,,they will see how many times it makes their product perform better...
and the public will see all the benifits spf affords them,,,they will remember this program and the gift afforded them by the industry as a whole...good press,,not stinky press,,their homes will be stronger,,safer,,quieter,,healthier,,and when the next one rolls up the coast,,,their home has a better chance for less damage,,,and if h20 intrusion the cleanup is faster with less costs and inturuption of the process..

ok,,just thinkin...

...a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse????
mark moyer
Posted: Sep 18, 2017 10:41 PM
cricket's...i luv cricket's
anyone watchin the news????or not fake new's (nuther topic for those of you from rio linda)
uh,,,,the director of the sba telling america "this will take help from the private sector"...
...hello,,is there anybody in there?,,,just nod if you can hear me????
the governors of texas and florida asking for help from the private sector....

heck,,have the guy in the button up white perty shirt with the spray gun in his hand tellin folks what a dirty job but great product is do the promotion..peeps know his face,,opps wrong perty guy....but same febile attempt at getting out the message...but you get my drift????

we have whole communities suffering,,,we have a way to provide to our brothers and at the same time promote our livelyhood.
for every good you cast out into the world you recieve what in return?
for every hustle you cast into the world you recieve what in return?

WHAT WOULD FOAMDUDE DO?
foambless

mark moyer
Posted: Sep 26, 2017 01:57 AM
..or maybe nuthin...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.