Q&A Forums

h40 erratic Behavior Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
rcrick10
Posted: Jul 06, 2016 06:04 PM
h40 erratic Behavior
we had an h40 that we purchased new for about 5 years now. The machine has always performed flawless until a few weeks ago. sometimes it works great most of the day but towards the end of the day if this sprayer stops for a bit it will go into sleep mode as usual but at as the sprayer pulls the trigger all pressures drop and it does not continue to pump. To continue the machine needs to be completely powered down and restarted. We also get E24 code without a pressure in balance once in awhile. Any thoughts
BTW I thought the unit was overheating so I removed the front cover and put a big fan in front of it but to no avail
CJKEVIN
Posted: Jul 08, 2016 07:03 PM
I am not too familiar with that exact machine but the problem sounds similar to issues that we have had in the past with both e-20 and e-30 reactors. If the pressure transducers throw a wild signal, or loose connectivity briefly than you will get an e-24 even though your fluid gauges read evenly (or within the set limits). With the power off, try unplugging the transducers inside the cabinet and blowing them out with a little air and plugging them back in. This has usually fixed it for us, but if you still have the problem you may need to replace one or both transducers. I put two new transducers on a machine recently and it hasn't had any random "e-24s" since. Good luck!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.