Q&A Forums

Graco E30i Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Bryan Kwater
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 08:28 AM
Graco E30i
Do any of you guys have this unit? What are your thoughts? We are thinking about setting up another rig and are kicking around the idea of using this all-in one machine. It kinda scares me to have everything in one unit as things often break in this line of work.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Oct 27, 2013 05:03 PM
It is scary to have everything wrapped up in one unit, but very lightweight and good footprint. If I remember.... your way up north in the UP, make sure there is a perkins diesel mechanic that will work on it and a champion compressor place nearby, then your ready!
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 02:30 PM
We had one of the first test units from Graco and did alot of field testing with it. It has been very reliable for us. The original unit is still in use, 2+ years later and we haven't had to do a thing. We have also sold a few and have not had any issues at all.

Hope this helps,

George
Bryan Kwater
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 08:53 PM
Thanks for the input. We are located right in the middle of the mitten in Michigan, so service isn't too far away if we need it.

I like the idea of being able to remove the unit from our trailer to use as a portable unit on those rare odd jobs that we seem to find. We have some bids on large projects out right now, so if we land one of them we will have to make a decision soon.

We run a H-25 unit and love the long term durability. I sure wish they made a H25i. Any idea how many sets before the E30 pumps need to be rebuilt?
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 30, 2013 09:12 AM
It all depends on how often you use the machine, the storage conditions of the machine, how often you check and clean the prefilters, ete. Tough to say, but a good estimate would be to rebuild the A pump every one to two years, anywhere from 100-300 sets. Graco recommends yearly, but we see guy going longer than that.

George
Bryan Kwater
Posted: Oct 30, 2013 10:14 PM
Thanks again.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Nov 01, 2013 09:58 AM
We see guys going way, way, wayyyy longer than that - I mean who does it until it starts leaking in the middle of a job right? Kidding!!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.