Q&A Forums

Graco discontinues most glascraft models Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
jerry rader
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 09:06 PM
Graco discontinues most glascraft models
Just got off glascraft's site and the have the discontinued models posted. Looks like the only model that survived is the guardian A series. Anyways fellas, what is more conveniant barn doors or a ramp on a trailer? Just woundering what most guys prefer.
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 09:28 PM
Where did you see this? I just visited their site after reading your post and all the models are still listed. The Mini, Maxi and Micro have been discontinued for a while now (well before the Graco merger).

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
jerry rader
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 09:40 PM
I can't figure out how to copy that link so do a google search for "glascraft spray rig" and it should be the 46th one. Let me know if this dont get you there and i'll figure it out.
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 09:49 PM
No idea...but you can still buy them, they haven't been discontinued...yet!

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
jerry rader
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 09:51 PM
Sorry if i'm wrong but heres's the discontinued models that I found. Mini 3,mx, mx11,Micro 11,Maxi11,Super max. Were these alrady discontinued?
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 11:55 PM
They were discontinued last year. We are not sure what is going to happen after the merger, only speculation.

George
Circle-D
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 08:39 AM
Anyway Radar, in answer to your question, I prefer the barn doors on my trailer. You can drive up to it with a fork truck to load drums in. Most of the ramp doors would not support the weight of the forktruck and drum.
philip mullins
Posted: Feb 24, 2008 04:07 PM
plus, the barn doors are much lighter than a ramp. and when i pick up sets in the back of my truck, i just lay them over and roll them down a ramp directly into the trailer. at least, i did till i moved my tool box to the rear of the trailer! now i just sneak over to terry's and use his lift gate.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.