Q&A Forums

Fusion grease, is it a nessesity Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Tyler G
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 07:08 PM
Fusion grease, is it a nessesity
Sorry people, one more question about the fusions. How important is it to use Graco's Fusion grease with the guns. My partner is trying to convince me that white lithium grease is no different then Graco's and is at a price that is more appealing to the eye. I know we have used it in the past, perhaps its the cause to many of our problems with our guns, maybe not, whats you opionions?

Thanks
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 07:54 PM
I use plain old white lithium grease in the big tubes from home depot. I have a P2 gun, but it will work with the fusion too. If you want the small tubes, they have them at VIP auto stores.

George
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Dec 07, 2007 09:28 PM
Plain old white lithium from the parts store. Must be white lithium though, plain lithium won't work. It may react negatively with the ISO.

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
Posted: Dec 09, 2007 03:52 AM
grease is the word...its got groove its got feeling....
whoa...flashback...
any white lithium will work well
all will react with iso eventually

(anyone notice the contaminate like chunks in the big G's grease? not real pure...go napa)
robert quesnette
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 08:04 PM
It's very important to use the fusion brand. It's moisture free, the one at home depot isn't!
robert quesnette
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 08:12 PM
NHsprayfoam...I see you're giving out alot of mis-information on this site. Are you an installer? If so PLEASE contact me for some support.
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 08:16 PM
Demil-crap,

What brand do you recommend for a Glas-craft P2?

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
robert quesnette
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 08:20 PM
Wouldn't waste my $ on that brand
Arville Brown
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 10:08 PM
Demilec I have been useing plain old white lithium for 5 years no problem here sounds like your giving out bad info. or you dont know what your talking about
Lane Hogstad
Posted: Mar 04, 2008 10:30 PM
Lithium for me. I'll call George for advice anyday. Lane
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 06:51 AM
Hi Robert,

If you want me to contact you why didn't you list your phone #? I see that you are in Conneticut. Can I offer you some training as I have been spraying for a few years. What about you, have you ever sprayed the products that you sell? I have never seen a post from you trying to help out anyone just for the sake of helping them out. I am sure that you like selling the fusion grease for twice the regular white grease. If you want to take me to the mat on my posts, please be specific. As far as support, what could you possibly offer me?

George Spanos
David Swatkowski
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 07:27 AM
Those Demilac guys are top notch I tell ya!
robert quesnette
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 08:21 AM
O.K. everyone wants to get on the DEMILEC rep. It's simple grease from h/d contains moisture, the graco product has low to no moisture. If you think I'm wrong call Graco.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 08:47 AM
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 10:22 AM
Dear DR:

Being loud isn't the same as being correct. That goes for Chuck too.

regards,

oG
Energy Tech Solutions Inc. - Chuck Costa
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 11:30 AM
I find that Graco white lithium grease works better due to the thinner consistency,compared to the thicker consistency of the store brand white lithium grease!
Energy Tech Solutions Inc. - Chuck Costa
Posted: Mar 05, 2008 11:30 AM
I find that Graco white lithium grease works better due to the thinner consistency,compared to the thicker consistency of the store brand white lithium grease!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.