Q&A Forums

Fusion CS Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 09:05 PM
Fusion CS
This is to all who are using the New Fusion CS gun. Personaly I like the gun, but I am finding that we are going through a hell of a lot Clear Shot fluid. Were using a Reactor E-30 and seem to only get about 500 cycles to a CS vile. And at $25 a shot (here anyways), it kind of eliminates alot of profit. How does everybody else fair in this situation?
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 09:00 AM
The more you trigger the faster you will go through the CSL. Each time you trigger, the gun doses CSL. Example: Most D-gun users trigger constantly, so to transition into this gun, there is a big learning curve to break old habits. Try triggering less. One cartridge should last one kit.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 02:37 PM
Did you try the stud wall kit? I loved it.
Michael Flander
Posted: Aug 26, 2008 05:35 PM
In the US the cartridges are closer to $8 a pop, and most of the guys I have talked to are averaging around a set per cartridge. Some less, some more.

In some stud walls you could be triggering up to 3 or 4 times per cycle of the pump depending on the machine, a slight change in spraying habits will help with this!
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 08:03 AM
I am getting one of these guns next week. The old stud wall kit stopped up all of the time. If it had not, I would have leved it. What about the newone. does it still stp up, my rep. said it did. If not, I will order one.
Greg Pruitt
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 08:03 AM
I am getting one of these guns next week. The old stud wall kit stopped up all of the time. If it had not, I would have leved it. What about the newone. does it still stp up, my rep. said it did. If not, I will order one.
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 09:13 AM
Well it seems that there was a misunderstanding and we are actually paying around $8 per tube, lol $25. Anyways, this stud wall kit you are talking of, how does it work, what is involved, and is it worth the investment?
clint moore
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 02:03 PM
Depending on how you purchase the cartridges they can run as high as $12 per. 25= $12,50=$10,100=$8.
the gun comes with 6. According to Graco you must trigger the gun at least 20 time to get the cartridge to start purging. It does clog up less and stay cleaner,stud wall w/tp100 works well.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 04:43 PM
256569 is the part number of the stud wall kit mentioned above, and as long as you do your priming of the gun, which is triggering the gun with material off/air on about 15-20 times, when you start up and re-start after a break, it won't clog. The other fusion stud wall kit sucked. The 256569 will only work with a flat mixing chamber, which depends on the output you want, the kit screws on the flat chamber. For 1/2 lb I used a FL0000 (2929) with a 20/35 Pro, and absolutely loved it, just a single pass straight up the cavity. I still have yet to do the closed cell, darn I knew I was forgetting something.
clint moore
Posted: Sep 22, 2008 11:17 AM
The fusion CS gun only has a maximum output of 25# per min.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.