Q&A Forums

Foam/Architect Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
victor Chigas
Posted: Apr 09, 2013 12:39 PM
I am very happy with my Architect's remodel design. However I am afraid he ie a little dated with respect to insulation. He is a fan of traditional methods.
So my question is there a person who desings insulation for homes? What is his title? How to find? I do not want to waste the installers time trying to figureing out what I need.
Mark Mouton
Posted: Apr 09, 2013 08:35 PM
Call EnergyWise Structures. Richard Rue
855-859-1977 or 972-540-5365
He can design the A/C right also. This is very important.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.