Q&A Forums

E-20 high pressure at start up Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
TedGalazen
Posted: Nov 20, 2015 05:28 PM
E-20 high pressure at start up
I have a E20 that reads 2700 psi on start up (give or take 50 psi). Both analog gauges read 0 psi. Both A and B side transducers read around 4.45 OHM. I will get E21 and E22 when I unplug A side or B side. When I press the on button I get E24 aka pressure imbalance. When I try to turn on hose heater I get e03 aka no current. The temp display seems to be on drugs. The temps will read around 65° but they will read 65 one second and 065 the next second. They will all jump around at random. This unit has a new board. Any ideas?

Thanks, Ted

Brett Adams

1-877-737-4362
Spray Foam Systems

Posted: Dec 08, 2015 04:03 PM
Ted, Have you checked the transducers? Make sure that all power has been disconnected, open the cabinet door to the electrical cabinet under the reactor. On the right side closest to you there are two black telephone jacks that are plugged into the motor control board. These can become corroded so unplug them, clean the contacts, or unplug and plug back in a few times in a row. Re-establish your power supply and see if it corrected your problem.

B
Rodger
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 02:30 PM
It is possible that the display board is bad. At the lower left of the display unplug the gray wire and reconnect it to see if it clears issue.
If not you local Graco distributor should be able to test the display for you.
Where are you located?

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.