Q&A Forums

dirty jobs Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
aaron koenig
Posted: Feb 03, 2008 09:20 AM
dirty jobs
Has anyone here called Mike Rowe? I think it would be great to see Mike trying to spay some foam in old dirty crawl space. I think it would be best to have a old house done on the show. Last time I heard he was looking for new ideas for dirty jobs. It would be a good thing for everyone in spray foam insulation.
Lets see some spf on the discovery channel!

(I'd do it but I don't have steady enough work yet)
Jeff and Brennen Baker/Westfall
Posted: Mar 01, 2009 06:47 PM
I just saw him spraying newspaper in walls today on Dirty Jobs.
quentin
Posted: Mar 01, 2009 07:11 PM
I posted an offer to his board but nadda. I need to get a vid I made to him for another try.
Linerman
Posted: Mar 01, 2009 11:38 PM
Anybody happen to catch that Dirty Jobs episode where they used foam that came in packages to fill a hole(abandoned mine shaft) in the woods?
Frank Bood
Posted: Mar 02, 2009 08:41 AM
I sent him a few emails with pics and recieved 1 response stating they had enough jobs at this point. Im like what? So i called and tried to talk to his producer and only got voice mail and to this date mike B. has not called me back. I have a pefect job on the RI shoreline area, you know the one, the crawl space thats about 10" tall all dirt and needs some "digging" to get to the other side. Its only 600 or so sq and would make for some great tv i think. I hope everyone tries to get him to do it because his show has a large reach and would help business for a lot of people. Dont do it if you dont want to be working 14 hour days every day after the show airs.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.