Q&A Forums

Anyone in Ohio? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
quentin
Posted: Mar 13, 2007 08:33 PM
Anyone in Ohio?
I have information on a Small Business Expo with a ton of governments in the Dayton and Cincinnati area as well as Wright Patt AFB. I know this area has a ton of construction going on and if anyone wants to get to it and see if they can drum up some work then here is the info and a link to it all.

I plan to be there and trying to pre-sell foam so I can get started up. Tons of schools, new base housing, new buildings going upon the base and etc around here since we gained from the BRAC. Here you go all! If we can get a couple of government buildings and push from that end it can really boost everyone since governments try to build green when they can to set the example! Link with contact and etc to the left. Whole $40 toregister so the price isn't bad for the oppertunity.

Dayton
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Hope Hotel and Conference Center
Building 823, Area A
Wright Patterson Air Force Base OH 45433
Ohio's Business Matchmaker 2007 is a unique event where small businesses, including veteran-, minority- and women-owned businesses, and government buyers of goods and services come together. The cost for small businesses to attend is $40 (includes a boxed lunch).

More than 50 buyers will be on hand for one-on-one meetings with small businesses. Buyers are from city, state, county, and federal agencies, as well as prime contractors and other organizations with combined purchasing budgets representing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of opportunities.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.