Q&A Forums

Thinking about it Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Joe Crawford
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 11:23 AM
Thinking about it
I am looking at getting into this business with a new mobile spray rig. I plan to service a specific agricultural industry and need to use closed cell foam and a dense closed cell such as the black agrifoam. In order to do business projections, I need to know how much the raw materials will cost, $/ft3. I also need guidance on the equipment, I am considering Graco E-20, H-25 and E-30. My first job will be 1000 cuft agrifoam and 15,000 cuft closed cell.
mason
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 05:46 PM
You require more advice and information than can be provided via the forum. Contact a few material suppliers that also sell equipment and provide technical training and assistance. Check out their references, pricing and availability.

If you like contact me for helping you filter out the information. you can get my contact information at masonknowles.com
mason
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 05:46 PM
You require more advice and information than can be provided via the forum. Contact a few material suppliers that also sell equipment and provide technical training and assistance. Check out their references, pricing and availability.

If you like contact me for helping you filter out the information. you can get my contact information at masonknowles.com

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.