Q&A Forums

Theories.... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: May 04, 2008 01:28 AM
Theories....
some stuff that has helped me make myself and my business better...from all over the place...please feel free to comment or share...
(sourses available,,,maybe)

actions have consequences theory...
the most elementary law of nature,
the principle that best explains how the world works is:
actions have consequenses...
a consequence will be as profitable or as detrimental as the action behind it...
Posted: May 05, 2008 06:31 AM
anti-neurotic theory....
to the degree that you ignore all neurotic remarks and actions of normal people and all remarks and actions of neurotic people, the path between you and your objectives will be less complicated....
Posted: May 07, 2008 07:18 AM
,,,,,nuthin heard,,,,,,,,,,

assumption theory
the only safe assumption in life is that the person who assures you that everything is all right is all wrong....
Doug Commette
Posted: May 07, 2008 09:25 AM
Dude. Congrats on your foam saw win!! I was really hoping to keep this area slightly more sane. I would be happy to create some type of zen meditation philosophy bulletin board for you :-)

My goal is to use good input from the industry to actually try and improve it. Have any ideas for training topics that are missing from the standard accreditation schools? I want to create a killer first class training school week in the late fall.
Thanks, DOUG
Posted: May 08, 2008 06:30 AM
i thought was helping make the spf industry better by makeing us,,,,well,,,better,,,lol..
starting at the foundation,,giving the industry a strong footing upon which to build...

hey doug,,i am going to get you a pix of the foamZall,,,trying to think of a "less than traditional" pose for poops-&-giggles....please email me your addy where you would like the pix to go...

send me your cirriculum and i will give you my input...and you know you can call me anytime!!

does this mean i cant be "cosmic-dude" on this board anymore???i was just gonna start with some real mushy stuff and help us get in touch with our feminine side too!!!

...and it foamed me...

ps: and its better than no posts aint it??? rofl
Posted: May 12, 2008 07:06 AM
better deal theory
if you're always worried that there may be a better deal down the road, you'll never close any deal. if your analysis of a deal is sound, and the indications positive, have the courage of your convictions and move forward with it...

ah,,mondays,,,

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.