Q&A Forums

temps and pressures??? Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Craig Maturi
Posted: Jun 20, 2007 08:08 AM
temps and pressures???
what is everyone spraying for temps and pressures in this hot and humid temps? closed and open celled?
clint moore
Posted: Jul 03, 2007 05:17 PM
All depends,What is your outside ambient temperature? What is the application you are trying to spray? What type of equipment are you using? Does you outside temperature have more than a 15 degree change during the day? Most of these questions can be answered by your foam supplier.
Brian Mulder
Posted: Jul 04, 2007 11:56 AM
I spray closed cell and have been pretty steady at 125 degrees for A and B and hose temp. and 1250 lbs pressure with A4242 tip. Morning temps 50 degrees and afternoon 75 to 80 both low and high humidity. Weather has been crazy here in the Catskill Mountains of NYS the last couple of weeks. Last Saturday we had 39 degrees and low humidity and by Wednesday it was 95 degrees with high humidity.

Maybe I should be changing A and B temps throughout the day but have been spraying right along except for my pressure imbalance problems. If anybody has and info and thinks I should be doing somethig different I am all ears. I am still fairly new to this and this is my first summer of spraying.

Brian

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.