Q&A Forums

starting out Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
MATT JOHNSTON
Posted: Apr 09, 2007 03:31 PM
starting out
im in texas and want to start a foam buisness. i was wondering what kind of license do i need from the state, if any? also would it be better to buy a rig package or put it all together myself. any input would be helpfull.
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Apr 09, 2007 04:43 PM
Have you had any experience in foaming?
MATT JOHNSTON
Posted: Apr 10, 2007 05:51 PM
i dont have any expierence as of yet. just interested in getting into the foam business,
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Apr 11, 2007 03:03 AM
call me and i can tell you about our experience with getting into the foam biz. Ask for Timothy
cory kloos
Posted: Apr 12, 2007 07:01 PM
Does anyone know if there are any useful articles to read if one is thinking of getting into the business?

What is the least expensive way to get started. I have been in construction for years, and I spray foam has always been appealing to me, but unfortunately I have no experience with it and need a solid place to start.
Mark Gargon
Posted: Sep 21, 2007 02:05 PM
Anyone interested in getting started out please give me a call and I can point you in the right directions as far as give you the edge with foams and rigs.

800-853-1577 ext 708
mark@sprayfoampolymers.com
Huey Reed
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 01:44 PM
Lease a high-end rig, don't buy a cheap set-up, it will cost you more in the long run with delays and down time. Good luck!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.