Q&A Forums

Spray Foam Roofing commerical job Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Mike Glace
Posted: Sep 03, 2006 03:51 PM
Spray Foam Roofing commerical job
Hey guys I am located in PA I am bidding on a nice size commerical spray foam roofing project. I was wondering if there were any local guys near me with experience in roofing we do alot of commercial and residental insulation projects this would be are first big roof job. I am looking for someone with a rig and knowledge to double team this job with me if I am awarded the contract and we would work out the final numbers for this business venture.
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Sep 03, 2006 08:28 PM
What part of PA? I know a guy that does some work in PA that is up in DE. He has a big rig but hasn't sprayed much roof foam. He's mistly installed polyurea on roofs.
Mike Glace
Posted: Sep 03, 2006 09:56 PM
I am located outside of philadelphia but the job is a good distance away nothing super far though a couple of hours. I really would like to get this job nice size roof but I am not to much into the roofing scene yet just residental and commercial insulation. Basically if anyone would joint venture on this project with us it would be great 2 rigs spraying we will really be able to pump out some foam if wether is good. How is you business running pretty good I read some of your old posts I have only been spraying for about amost 2 yrs I love some days and hate it on others but it is definitly taking off good I cant complain the work is out there you just got to go and get it. But with the recent popularity growth in foam I have noticed more and more is coming to me and we never even advertised yet. We are getting reay to launch a really nice advertising and marketing campaign which I think will really turn out good numbers.
Timothy Sonney
Posted: Sep 05, 2006 11:48 PM
What part of PA are you in? We are located in Erie. Hit my site and give me a call, maybe we can work something out.
Mike Glace
Posted: Sep 06, 2006 05:53 PM
Hey guys dont worry about it I missed the pre bid hearing by one day man was I mad that really sucked and there was only 2 other contractors bidding on it. Hey does anyone know any good ways to remove small amount of overspray on a stamped and colored concrete floor without hurting the floor finish.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Sep 06, 2006 11:22 PM
We had quite a bit of overspray on a garage concrete floor. We scrapped it, but there was the residue. We used a palm sander with 60 grit paper. It wasn't stamped concrete, so try a test patch. It seems that we get a little foam on something on every job.

George
Mike Glace
Posted: Sep 07, 2006 04:15 AM
All right I will try that out thanks man I appreciate it I know I feel the same no matter how many times I tape off and protect a little bit still gets on something.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.