Q&A Forums

Proportioner, Hoses, Guns for Sale Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Trey Gibson
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 08:18 AM
Proportioner, Hoses, Guns for Sale
We are thinking about selling some of our equipment. It would be a 6 month old Glascraft MH-II proportioner, 200 ft of hose-one section is one month old the other three are 9 months old, one heated whip and one non heated whip, and two GAP Pro guns a recirc block and many many parts. The whole system will be thoroughly cleaned and ran through with DOP and packaged for shipping. I am not too sure what a fair price is for all this stuff but make me an offer and we will go from there. You can email me at tgibson64@yahoo.com.
Posted: Sep 21, 2006 07:15 PM
what's up with selling near new equiptment? getting out, down sizing, or find better equiptment. if better what, and how'd you like the GAP gun, what are the good and bad of it. thinking of switching from fusion air to gap. any one else on guns?
Trey Gibson
Posted: Sep 23, 2006 01:39 PM
We are trying to standardize our equipment. Going to go with Gusmer/Graco proportioners and hoses and P2 guns. Don't like the gap too much, fusion is better but we feel the P2 is going to be the best option for us.
Gary Galloway
Posted: Oct 02, 2006 12:24 AM
I am looking for used equipment at a resonable price. Please let me know what you have and what you want for it.

Thanks,
Gary Galloway
gdgalloway@hotmail.com

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.