Q&A Forums

hello iowa Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
mark moyer
Posted: Feb 25, 2017 11:53 AM
hello iowa
well mr gods gift to spray foam from central iowa,,,yes i am callin you out,,you know who you are!!!
you are a hack.
your work is going to do more to harm the spf in our area than you can imagine.
it is obvious you dont know what the f you are doing. it is obvious you dont care about off ratio foam.
it is obvious you dont care about your inability to lay out the foam in a consistent depth. it is obvious that you just need to learn to walk before you run.
your application in that drs. new home had 1.5" of cc foam in it. you have defrauded your customer, they think they are getting a code compliant application and expect the 4-5 times reduction in their energy use. they didnt, and they wont. it will perform liike the filterglass house next door. you and your general contractor will likewise be defrauding the energy provider who will issue him a rebate for his energy hog. the customer will have energy bills that are equal to the filterglass home next door. they will tell their freinds that the extra money spent on the foam upgrade was not worth the expenditure..and in YOUR application they are right. you have half the REQUIRED insulation to meet code in this jurisdiction.
many other trades have admired your work. that is why they called me. i said it was a pos application to be clear of my position. i would not pay for the application if i was the customer,,that being the homeowner or the general.
you were called back to fix your crap application and you left it the second time as bad as the first. exposed osb in the open corners...where you were told to fix and still ignored....
in fact..your bitchin at the man on first was classic...you will have a long road ahead bozo.
you obviously cant build a decent home in your primary buisiness, hence you think you gonna be a spray foam star...
you are a hack and dangerous to my proffession.
you do not know poop from apple butter about spray foam, building science, good buisness stewardship....
you are dangerous,,

my name: mark moyer
midwest poly-solutions
iowa city, iowa

care to talk,,maybe learn the reality of your actions?

YOU ARE IN MY CROSS HAIRS!!!! (air purge..)

SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Aug 23, 2017 01:29 PM
hi - you should call sometime, its been a while.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.