Q&A Forums

Government work..... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
quentin
Posted: Oct 20, 2007 02:55 PM
Government work.....
OK, first off, the SBA has FINALLY started a program just for vets, active duty and spouses of either. It is called the Patriot Express Loam Program and something to look at if you need to finance a start up or additional equipment to expand. Also I am learning LOT about selling to the federal government.

Right now they are working on increasing the set asides for small businesses and adding some more for green products which would make us more competitive with fiberjunk and others. I sent Ogler some info on possible work roofing at a local base and it is easy to get info on what jobs they need filled. You also have to register at www.ccr.gov and then at www.orca.gov but if we can get our feet in the collective doors there it would be a big boost for the industry.

I am willing to help anyone with getting in and with the info I have, also every base has an SBA rep that will help you out. If you haven't looked in to it, this could be a big boost and source for some serious business. Also don't forget to get in good with the big general contractors on the various bases so they know the product and that it can fill that special part of the jobs that they are having problems dealing with.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.