Q&A Forums

Getting financed Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
quentin
Posted: May 03, 2007 03:36 PM
Getting financed
Well I haven't had much luck but I am giving it one last shot! Anyone willing to help or at leat put in a good word for me I would appreciate it!

Link on the right!
Posted: May 03, 2007 11:15 PM
That is an interesting site.

Don't forget all the small items that will be needed to assemble the rig and be ready for daily action. The hundreds of small items can really add up fast and blow your budget out the window.

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
quentin
Posted: May 04, 2007 08:49 AM
Yup, it is a very tight budget but I think I can pull it off. I have the basic tools and a small work bench that should help out. Also my neighbor in a handyman and he is willing to help me with some items to get me started.
quentin
Posted: May 11, 2007 08:56 AM
Ok all, I am really busting my rear to get this rolling and could REALLY use some help! Even if it is just an endorsement saying you are in the industry, know it is profitable and that you have seen I have done my research on it. Just go to the link below or to the left please and give the noobe a hand!

http://www.prosper.com/lend/listing.aspx?listingID=135813
quentin
Posted: May 11, 2007 09:06 PM
Hey all, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE toss me a few endorsements! I'll let you see my business plan if you like first! Busting my ass trying to recover from the stupid divorce and really could use even just an endorsement or two dozen saying that yes it is a profitable business and yes you have seen me asking an ton of questions doing my research on it. Doesn't cost you a dime to do that and only a few minutes of time that I would really appreciate!

Besides, some of you may also be interested in the site since it is a way to raise or invest money that could be handy for you all too!

Main site is www.prosper.com and the link in my post above is to my listing.
Ed Ryan
Posted: May 16, 2007 11:52 PM
Its great to see passion for what one wants! If you haven't already,do yourself a huge favor and get some hands on exprience. It will save you tens of thousands or bankruptcy. If you would like some guidance, Fire away with questions,see if I can be of any assistance.
quentin
Posted: May 17, 2007 08:50 PM
Thanks! I've asked a lot of questions here and on the phone to various people here and the group has been fantastic! Still busting my rear to get started and since I was just downsized yet again I really am hoping to get the financing going to get started.

The biggest help now would be for anyone here to toss me an endorsement to get the funding since it is free and only takes a couple of minutes.
Posted: Jul 02, 2007 06:06 PM
As an equipment supplier, i am connected with several lese-finance cos who are wiling to look at most deals when it is new equipment purchased through ana approved supplier whic we are--this may be too late howevere if you aare prepared to buy new equipment please get in touch and please give a phone and fax # thanks

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.