Q&A Forums

Freedom Foam Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
bobby pratt
Posted: Aug 02, 2007 07:56 AM
Freedom Foam
Have any of you used Freedom Foam. I saw it on E bay. What are your experiences with water blown foam. I had posted earlier in the year that I am a hvac contractor and e xpanding into foam. Bought a E10 to do my own home and see if we are gonna like the foam bussiness. I know we will have to upgrade to make any money. Just looking for your advice on foam
Tim O'Keefe
Posted: Aug 02, 2007 09:09 AM
I spray Freedom Foam 1800 for all my closed cell applications. I have not had a single problem with it. The yield is good and the customer service is second to none. There are quite a few installers here who also use it who will hopefully chime in as well. You won't go wrong by choosing FF.

Tim
Granite State Spray Foam Co.
Trey Gibson
Posted: Aug 02, 2007 08:21 PM
What type of yield have you been getting per set?
Circle-D
Posted: Aug 05, 2007 10:41 PM
I too have been using Freedom Foam 1800. I have been very pleased with the support I have received from the distributor. Being new to the business I've had a couple of small issues that can be contributed to inexperience, not the foam. I've been getting 4500 +- bd.ft. to the set. Skip
Grady Littlehale
Posted: Aug 06, 2007 01:20 PM
I also am using Freedom Foam. Havent had any trouble with it.Alot of customers like that it is water blown. Customer service is top notch.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.