Q&A Forums

Foam release sprays Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Michael Pindell
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 08:07 AM
Foam release sprays
I had someone give me a can of a foam release spray. The guys loved it for, especially cleaning their faceshields. They dust the mask with the spray and the foam doesn't stick to it.

Here's my problem, they finsihed off the can and tossed it, so now I have no idea what the product was called or who makes it. Can anyone help with a product name/ supplier for this type of product? Thanks in advance for any help with this.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 10:15 AM
I have some - call me 800.627.0773 ask for parts.
quentin
Posted: Jun 15, 2009 05:11 PM
CPi also carries it. You get a discount if you use web ordering over callign them for it. They just introduced the product and sent an email about it today.

Link to the email on their site to the left....

Be sure to log on to the CPi Online Warehouse for your custom discount and FREE shipping!

Spray foam insulation is the most adhesive type of insulation available in today's marketplace. Being an applicator of spray foam, it is likely that you have experienced the adhesive qualities of the product on varying substrates and anything the product comes in contact with. There are a number of methods for cleaning your equipment, safety masks, and
accessories. CPi has a new product and method that we would like to introduce today. The product, Pura® Insulation Release by ChemTrend, is a spray applied water-based release agent.
The Pura® Insulation Release product is simple to use and it can be spray-applied to a wide range of surfaces before the spraying of any type of foam. Once applied, you can go about the regular functions of your spraying knowing that with the application of the Pura®

product, cleanup will be easier than ever before. Once your job is complete and the overspray has collected on your gun, masks, and other surfaces, you can simply pull and brush the foam off of any surface to which the Pura® has been applied. The spray will need to be reapplied over time as it will work itself off each time you strip away foam. It is important to note that the Pura® spray needs to be applied onto a clean and dry surface for best performance.
If you are growing tired of your gun and masks always looking like the ones above, Pura® Insulation Release can help keep your gun and other equipment looking new and clean with one simple process. One can of the Pura® Insulation Release weighs 10.25 oz, and under normal spraying volume a single can of the product will last one full month. Priced at $17.50 per can, the time saved through the simplified cleaning and maintenance of your equipment will quickly surpass the modest price tag of this product.
The Pura® Insulation Release is available for purchase, with free shipping, from our online store. For more information and/or to order over the phone, call 330-861-5200.

CPi Ohio Corporate Offices
7576 Freedom Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
p: 330-861-5200
f: 330-861-5240
CPi NOLA Service Center
1245 First Ave
Harvey, LA 70058
p: 504-340-1550
f: 504-340-1770
CPi Northeast Service Center
32 Clark Drive
East Berlin, CT 06023
p: 860-829-6700
f: 860-829-6707
CPi Southwest Service Center
3757 E. Broadway Rd, Suite 3
Phoenix, AZ 85040
p: 602-454-8500
f: 602-454-8505
CPi's new Industry Catalog is in print.
Get your copy now!
Michael Fusco
Posted: Jun 28, 2009 03:26 PM
PAM?
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Jun 30, 2009 06:30 PM
Even better...the generic version of pam. I use the Kroger brand for my candle molds, they pop right out.

You can't shoot me for trying to sell a $17 can of mold release?
Jay Pippen
Posted: Oct 21, 2010 02:50 PM
Try PURA Insulation Release which comes in an aerosol can or PURA Insulation Remover which is a liquid that comes in one and fifty-five gallon containers. Both are Chem-Trend products available through Sun Distribution & Sales, an authorized Chem-Trend distributor. Visit their web site at www.sundsales.com or call toll free 866-748-8273.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.