Q&A Forums

Fiberglass on Banner ad on Home Page Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Cory Boehs
Posted: Aug 03, 2012 04:34 PM
Fiberglass on Banner ad on Home Page
Ummmm does anyone else find it a little strange that there is a picture of filter glass being installed on the home page banners? Just curious if I'm the only one to think that's a bit odd......
mark moyer
Posted: Aug 04, 2012 12:43 PM
cory,,strange,,,naw,,its all about the $$
you seahag troll...
Posted: Aug 05, 2012 10:33 AM
Which ad has fiberglass being installed? We are not aware of any suppliers advertising fiberglass. More and more suppliers are supplying both, so its inevitable you may seem some ganging of services in their advertising some day. We try our best to deliver a good spray foam / foam insulation experience, but yes we do keep the lights on because of advertising dollars. You may have also seen some ads displayed from the Google Ad network. We have deals with Google to allow them to run ads on our site. We can block them when we see they dont apply to our markets, or they are competitive. We do this often. Especially when foam mattresses are being advertised. If you see one again lets us know please. Thanks for using the site. Thanks for your feedback.
SF.com Staff
Cory Boehs
Posted: Aug 05, 2012 10:41 AM
It's the write up you did on Certainteed about then being named supplier of the year.
Posted: Aug 05, 2012 10:51 AM
Ahhh. You mean a news story, not a banner ad. Well based on the supplier and my previous comments - I guess that explains it. We hope you guys see we do our best to balance our services, with our goals and your needs. As you know and can see, many of our bigger companies have products in other/overlapping markets. We have a lot of SPF contractors now offering in addition to spf, injection foam, fiberglass, and inspection services. They typically want to promote this in thier news and advertising too. We will always keep 95% of the action spf focused. The other 5%, who knows? I hope you'll stick around and kick us in the head, when we need it. Thanks

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.