Q&A Forums

E10 pressures Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
dave defehr
Posted: Oct 02, 2014 11:46 PM
E10 pressures
Still having pressure problems with my E10. I was told to drain ISO and flush for an hour or so with All Solve in hoping this might soften or remove any crystallization that might be occurring in the lines causing my "A" side to be somewhat restricted, thinking this might be the reason my pressures don't balance out when pressuring up to spray. If this doesn't work I will buy new "A" side hoses. Any thoughts?
mark moyer
Posted: Oct 08, 2014 07:01 AM
(call george,,,save the money on the hoses,,,its your gun son,,would be my bet,,,)

ok,,urethanes think 55 degrees is cold...sounds to me like you need to warm things up so the viscosity comes together...

think of a cup of karo clear syrup...and a cup of molasses,,, tip the cups to pour and the clear syrup will pour out faster as it is thinner and moves easier,,,thats what goin on son,,the a side is just a bit thicker when colder and your ****** machine cant process it in equal proportions,,it cant pull it in in equal amounts,,,walla your off ratio...

have fun
oh yes,,,and FOAM-IT! (my logo for 15 years!)
foam-it maybe
foam-it however
foam-it up
foam it down
you add the word,,itS still just FOAM-IT! LOL
dave defehr
Posted: Oct 08, 2014 11:03 PM
Pressures do this even when gun has been completely overhauled with new O rings and I get temp up to max which is 150 with my machine. I understand the difference in viscosities and I can see them being a couple psi apart from each other but not 1000.
SprayFoamSupply.com
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 07:47 PM
Are you still having the same problem that you first posted about? Pressures not coming up together when you first pressurize the unit, but once up to pressure, sprays ok?

George
dave defehr
Posted: Oct 09, 2014 11:36 PM
Yes. Same pressure issues. I bought new ISO hoses because when I held them and bent them back and forth I could hear cracking sounds in the hoses in the first 5 feet from the machine as if the iso had some crystalizing inside the hose so to eliminate that I bought new hoses. I haven't received them yet so I'm not sure if this will fix the promlem but at least I know I have new hoses.

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.