Q&A Forums

Spray Chambers for Roofing Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Dec 01, 2008 06:51 PM
Spray Chambers for Roofing
Hi Guys

What is the best spray chamber for roofing? Can I cover enough ground with a 4242 or should I invest into some spray chambers that are designed for roofing?

Will a larger spray chamber make a different spray pattern for roofing applications?
clint moore
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 12:18 PM
All depends,what type of proportioner are you using?,what kind of output can it handle? This is probably in your manual.
Posted: Dec 08, 2008 01:48 PM
Thanks, that is exactly what I did. It is an E-20 Proportioner that we use for internal purposes on our own buildings, freezers, etc...

I am using an 01 spray chamber and the manual says that I can go up to an 02 spray chamber. This will probably make things a little easier.

Thanks,

Steve
Glenn Gamblin
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 07:41 PM
The number 2 chamber will work, a number three would be better but your machine will not handle it. Probably would put the number 1 in the trash.
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 07:46 PM
Picked up two 02 tips yesterday from CPI and tried them out today.

Tried it out on some A/C Boards/Brackets (Not sure what the technical term is) that we place under AC units on our prep work before we actually spray and the 02 chamber makes a big difference.

Thank you guys for the info. I have been spraying for a while with an 01 tip (AR 4242) and my guys kept on telling me that was the largest that I could go with.

Glad I found this forum. If I ask to many questions, let me know.

Steve

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.