Q&A Forums

repair kit for spot repair... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
erik williams
Posted: Nov 22, 2008 10:41 PM
repair kit for spot repair...
I'm going to attempt repairing a roof that has started to delaminate between passes in some areas. I need to spray small areas approx 12'' by 12'' or so.
I don't want to use a my rig for this small repair work.
I have heard of a repair set/up gun that takes throw away cartiges... it just needs air hook-up.
Has anyone used this? What manufacturer, etc.?
Posted: Nov 23, 2008 05:51 PM
Volatile Free Inc. makes the gun your talking about check their site.
erik williams
Posted: Nov 23, 2008 08:49 PM
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 02:51 AM
I love the quick spray gun. I started into polyurea with it. Then I was hooked.

I just used it for the very same application. Worked very well. All you need is the gun, cartridges of material and a wheel barrow type air compressor.

make sure to order plenty of extra static mixers.
erik williams
Posted: Dec 09, 2008 07:03 PM
I just received the gun today. I ordered it through Volatile Free.
It will be put to use next week...

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.