Q&A Forums

O-Ring kits for MP & AP Guns Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 11:13 AM
O-Ring kits for MP & AP Guns
Has anyone found a inexpensive outlet for the O-Rings for the AP & MP guns? Like Harbor Freight tools etc. I found my supplier very expensive for just O-Rings for the guns. Starting my life as a mechanic I know that there are outlets other than my spray foam supplier for these inexpensive parts. If you know where to get them let me know. Thanx.
luis razzetti
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 11:43 AM
You can find these O-rings at Grainger.
Tim Tuffy
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 08:34 PM
I buy my O rings in bulk from Lutz Sales, important thing is that some of the seals are 90 durometer EPDM, the ones with the red mark on them.
www.lutzsales.com.
Linerman
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 08:48 PM
A local hydraulic hose supply company will carry the o-rings.

I get mine from Edwards Industrial Sales.

25cents per o-ring, cant beat that.
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 09:29 PM
HEYYYY autolabor, I sent an email to your old addy that I have at tds.net. I sold you your rig.
Posted: Apr 01, 2009 08:33 AM
Thank you all I will look into your suggestions. I live in the middle of nowhere so It will have to be the internet for now.
Posted: Apr 01, 2009 08:37 AM
RRRRr is that you? Send me an email!
atolabor2000@yahoo.com
clint moore
Posted: Apr 01, 2009 07:15 PM
Hey RRRrrr, Congrats on the move to wash. keep in touch. How is your friend L at the old place? Still looking?
SPRAYFOAM GODDESS
Posted: Apr 02, 2009 09:10 PM
We haven't moved yet, I am flying up next week to find a house. It will be nice to be able to let my daughter play outside in the summer, it won't be too hot! I will email you soon. Sent you an email Brian.
Steven Greene
Posted: Apr 10, 2009 11:35 PM
Try oringsusa.com they will even size them for you if you dont know the sizing they any oring you can think of probably in stock
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 03:28 PM
My supplier has told me not to buy o rings that aren't Graco, because they will not be "solvent resistant". I am getting charged a disgusting amount for o rings, but don't want to cross lines because of new rings.

Is this "solvent resistancy" a big pile of bull?
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 09:16 AM
cuffs1151 had mention to go to orings.com They have orings that are for spray guns and solvent resistant. I contacted them and all they need is sample packs sent to them and they will match and send them to you. Both of my AP and MP guns came with an extra set of orings so I am sending them a sample pack so they can match them. The nice thing is it will show on my account with them for each gun so when I need a complete replacement, I just order the spacific pack that they matched and sent to me. Easy. Thank you all for your posts!
Yvan Richard
Posted: Oct 10, 2010 11:38 PM
Hello

Been foaming for about one year and the O Rings are killing me. How are you making out with your aftermarket O rings?

Thx
David Friedson
Posted: Oct 20, 2010 04:06 PM
For AP (Fusion), I buy from Grainger and/or Fastenal. Buy Viton durometer 75, the 90's are harder than Graco's OEM o'rings.

O'ring #3 (Part 248137) is made of teflon "PTFE". You need to buy those from SPFDepot.com

If you want to look at a comparison of o'ring materials, go here:
http://www.marcorubber.com/material_chart.htm
Yvan Richard
Posted: Oct 24, 2010 10:18 PM
I have tried after market o rings but it has cost me alot of downtime. How have your after market o rings been holding up. Are you able to spray one full set before changing them?
Professor Foamâ„¢
Posted: Jan 11, 2011 08:27 AM
Hi Guys

I have been selling these o ring kits for years and at a very reasonable price. I have been a contractor for over 15 years and I am looking out for us - not screwing us like Graco is!

Check out my website www.professorfoam.com or send me an email.

Currently the fusion AP complete kit part 246355 is 29.99 and the MP kit is also available.

Drop me a line if you have any more questions.

Thanks
The Professor!

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.