Q&A Forums

Is there a name... Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Nov 05, 2006 06:42 PM
Is there a name...
Is there a name for the condition by which EPDM particles disbond from the sheet body, i.e. the EPDM that will be on the backside of an adhesion pull test?
Melvin Chandler
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 11:03 AM
dejavu ; )
Gerry Wagoner
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 12:18 PM
Black oxidation
Aaron Scurlock
Posted: Nov 20, 2006 10:23 PM
Olger, is that the official name? Cuz it sure sounds officially official.

Newb, LOL

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.