Q&A Forums

Graco E-30 Malfunction Post New Topic | Post Reply

Author Comments
JohnPeters
Posted: Oct 21, 2008 09:07 PM
Graco E-30 Malfunction
I have a year old E-30 with moderate use. I have been getting E01 and E04 error codes on my core temperature digital display (bottom left display) over the last 2 weeks.

The errors come randomly; sometimes E01 and sometimes E04. I found a broken ground wire at the junction point of my last section of hose to my whip. I fixed it assuming it would be the problem. I was wrong, errors are still popping up.

If i recycle power to the E-30 or I remove and plug-in the temp control wire harness on the temp control pcb board the error disapears.

It appears that if the finger is not on the trigger the error is more likely to occur. When the A and B side fluids are moving the error typically does not show.

Has anyone ever seen a malfunction like this? Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for me? I am about to break out a volt meter to check for continuity on my hose.
Michael Flander
Posted: Oct 22, 2008 03:08 PM
Not all that uncommon. Could be a few things, grab a voltmeter and give me a call. Should be able to troubleshoot it with ya.

The ground running through the house is simply a static ground, doesn't have anything to do with the sensor.

Mike Flander - Endisys
763-428-5075
JohnPeters
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 02:14 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the offer.

The problem appears to have subsided.

I will be sure to contact you in the future if I have any issues.

jp

You need to login to reply to this topic. Please click here to login.